Monday, March 2, 2009

Skyy's week long visit

We had so much fun with Skyy for the week. She kept us super busy and it was go go go! She did great on the drive down and never stopped talking... at all!! LOL Quite amusing :) She spent a couple days at work with me, she had a couple of evenings with Uncle Shaun when I was working, we went the the Chucky Cheese, the children's museum at Navy pier, Rainforest Cafe, American Girl Place, The Hershey store and MORE. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the week.
She played with my old Barbies quite a bit. She could not believe how much stuff I have.

Counting our tickets at Chucky Cheese. That was a fun place!!!Photos from the Children's MuseumPlaying with her Barrel of Monkeys. She really liked putting them all together. 14 in all.On the train headed downtown Saturday morning.

Rainforest Cafe The Hershey StoreHer new American Girl Twin babyThe extra outfit I let her pick out. A ballerina.

We had so much fun while she was here and we were sad to take her back and we look forward to having her again!

2 comments:

Angela Christenson said...

Aww looks like you had a great time. I cant believe how much she looks like her doll. Was that really a real candy bar in that store? Thats huge!!

Jozebelle said...

You really seemed to have a fun week and my girls would have loved the doll!

Hugs Ann-Marie