Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What a MESS!!!!!

4.5 hours is what it took 3 moving guys to move all this crap from one condo to the other. I can not believe it took so long. It was getting to a point at the end I just wanted to tell them to throw the rest away because there was no more room! UGH!!! We have been here 2 weeks now and I still have a long way to go. Here is some of the mess before I started.
The bedroom closet Our bedroom The kitchen!!! YIKES!!! The spare room was and still is the worst. That is where the boxes that were not labeled went as well as all the stuff that needs to go in that room. Ay Ay Ay!!! Our living room the day we moved in. We had it set up enough so we could watch TV. Just in time for the Kentucky Derby.
I can not wait to have it done and show it off to everyone!!!

4 comments:

Angela Christenson said...

Cant wait to see either.

~TastyTravels~ said...

Woo hoo!! MOVING!! Good luck unpacking!!

Lisa @celebrate CREATIVITY said...

Wow, that's a lot of unpacking to do. Good luck.

I didn't know you had a blog. I'll stop by again to visit.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.