Monday, November 10, 2008

Obama Rally

Tuesday night after I got out of work Shaun and I headed downtown for the Obama Rally. It was absolutely AMAZING!!! When he was announced the winner the roar from the crowd was deafening and just, WOW!! There were over 200,000 people in Grant Park and the surrounding area and it was peaceful in the meaning that there was no fighting or crowd problems. Very different from what I experienced on July 3rd when we were down there for the fireworks. Obama's speech was everything that it needed to be and so much more. I am so happy that I was there for this event that was history in the making! Here are a couple shots that turned out OK.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I checked out your blog and got to see some of the rally photos! It would have been so exciting to be there.

Hodge Family said...

wow I really wish I could have been there. That must have been a great experience.