Monday, November 10, 2008

Remembering Susan

One week ago I got the sad phone call from Christina that our beloved Susan had passed away. Sunday night, November 2nd she had a heart attack and died with her husband at her side. Susan was one of the most amazing women I have ever met. When I moved to Chicago she helped me in so many ways and I will forever be thankful. She was only 34 years old when she died but she lived those few to many years to the fullest. She married a wonderful man named Chris and they have the most amazing little boy named Evan who is just as spunky and fun as his Mom. I will be sad for a very long time with the loss of my dear friend but Susan would want me to move on and remember the fun times I had with her so I will do my best to do that! I love you Susan and I miss you terribly!!!


Christinas Wedding, December 2006

Taste of Chicago, June 2008 with Evan

No comments: