Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Goodbye 2008 and Hello 2009!!

I am looking forward to 2009 being a great year. 2008 had it's good and bad and I am excited to see what 2009 will bring, hopefully lots of good!

Shaun and I celebrated by going to see the movie Twilight (I am now madly in love with Edward Cullen!!!) then we went to dinner at Maggiano's. The food was amazing as it always is but the service was HORRIBLE! I talked with a manager and she made things right, so I still left happy (for the most part).We finished the night here at home just the two of us. We watched the ball drop in Times Square. Did you all see Dick Clark? I feel so bad! He still looks amazing though! Then we watched the local NYE stuff which was pretty sucky in my opinion but whatever. The fireworks they shot off at Navy Pier looked great! Now Shaun is in bed and here I sit :)

Happy New Year to all my Friends and Family! I Love you All!!!

3 comments:

tini said...

Happy new year to you honeybunches. Love you too :)

Unknown said...

Dude! I didn't realize you were a Cake Wrecks fan too! I just saw it in your blogroll. Love that site!

Jozebelle said...

I hope the year has been starting good and that it will continue to be good!!!

Hugs Ann-Marie