Monday, January 12, 2009

Just another day.

So I have not updated this blog in awhile and I am sorry for that. Nothing to interesting happening so not much to report. If you have been watching my 365 blog you will see that I am sticking to it so far. It has been fun thinking of things to take pictures of. If you have any ideas post here and I will fit it in somewhere.

Right now in Chicago we are under a blizzard warning. Getting mass amounts of snow here is a pain in the ass. We have to park on the street and when the plow goes by (and even when it doesn't) it sucks because it gets kind of tricky to parallel park with all the snow. I hate it!!! The snow also sucks here because Chicagoans can NOT drive in the snow. It is ridiculous!

Tomorrow starts inventory at work. It is going to be 2 days of pure hell. I HATE inventory. Counting all the little individual pieces of paper and everything else takes so long. Thankfully most of the staff is available to help and we even have some customers coming in to help. They ROCK!!

Well I am watching one of my guilty pleasure shows, The Bachelor.

Later :)

3 comments:

Jozebelle said...

Hello my lovely friend

I do hope that the inventory not will kill You, if had live near You I would have come and helped You!

Here in Sweden it's grey and NO snow It would have been loveky to have some snow not so grey and boring weather. :-(

Now I will take a nap and hope to scrap later! I hope that You will get any scraped sometimes.

Hugs Ann-Marie

Danette said...

ha! I've been watching the Bachelor, too! Such trash and yet... I can't stop. It's the first season I've watched since pregnant with Evan. I got sucked in.

Jozebelle said...

Hello Again!!!

Look in to say hi!
Hope yout tooth is better!!!!

Hugs Ann-Marie