Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Sunday Shaun and I celebrated our 6th Anniversary. It is hard to believe that we have been married for 6 years. I still remember that day like it was yesterday! We started out the day at Aiden's 2nd birthday party. It was a lot of fun and it was nice catching up with Carmelo and Heather a bit. After that we headed downtown. The first thing we did was take a carriage ride through the Gold Coast neighborhood. It was so romantic and the weather was perfect for it. After the carriage ride we went to the Rosebud on Rush for dinner. I had the meat lasagna and it was really good, and huge! I even had enough for leftovers that I had for lunch yesterday. It was a very nice dinner. Next we took a walk over to the Hersey store. I had not been in there yet so Shaun decided it was time for me to see it. Wholy candy batman!!! What a neat store! I think I died and went to chocolate heaven :) We just ended up getting dessert to take home. Shaun got a cupcake that was half the size of his head and I got a scrumptious brownie. It was a really really good night and I am so happy that I have been Mrs. King for 6 years!

parking $25
Carriage ride $45
Dinner $60
Dessert $6
Cost to retrieve photos off deleted memory card $18
Memories we made that day-Priceless

3 comments:

tini said...

How cute are you guys! Happy Anniversary!

Kristina said...

Aww!!! I'm glad you were able to get the photos back! Happy Anniversary!!

Angela Christenson said...

Happy Anniversary!! Looks like you both had a really nice day. You both make such a cute couple.

Well my sister, mom and dad will be in Chicago on the 29th so we will be coming in to visit. So will you definately be working?
We have so much we want to do. I hope we can fit it all in.

I'm still up for a visit with you sometime though maybe I can drive down in the fall. What do you think? We should make a plan or something. Talk to you later. Angela