Thursday, May 1, 2008

Last year at this time

Last year at this time, I was still recovering from my emergency stomach surgery. That was HORRIBLE and I am still so thankful that my Mom came and stayed with us for a few days and helped out. I have the best Mom ever! That was not a fun way to spend my birthday!

Last year at this time, we had been in Chicago for not quite a year at that point and I was still missing home like crazy! That would soon all change when Shaun got his well deserved raise. Life started to get better at that point :) Since then we have had so many wonderful opportunities and we now really enjoy living here. It is hard to believe that on May 21st it will be 2 years that we moved here. It was definitely the best thing we've ever done for ourselves! I look forward to what the next year brings!

No comments: