Saturday, May 17, 2008

10 things I love about........

10 things I love about living in Chicago

1. Thousands of restaurants to eat at
2. Wrigley Field! I love watching games there
3. Public transportation. Nothing better than having a few to many drinks and not having to drive
4. It is on Lake Michigan and has beautiful beaches
5. The chance to make really great money
6. I LOVE my job working at Windy City Scrapbooking
7. Opportunity for friends and family to visit
8. I can never say I am bored
9. The museums we can and will visit
10. Broadway plays at my doorstep

All in all this is a great place to live and I am so happy we are here.

3 comments:

tini said...

How fun! I should do a ten things I love about Philly list. You can do one too, when you come here ;)

Anonymous said...

Hopefully, I will get to visit you some day and enjoy the city!

Jens Place in Space said...

That is one place I would love to visit!