Saturday, May 24, 2008

So I went out last night...


and I went to Crobar for my first time. This is a club here in Chicago that is pretty well known with celebrities visiting and such. I went with Sesil for the Thunder from down under show. Wow those were some good looking boys!! After the show they opened the club up for everyone. I danced my ass of and had the best time with Sesil and her friends. My legs are killing me from all the dancing and my wallet hurts from the $15 cosmos and for the fact that I threw my license away (yeah, that is a story that makes me feel like a dip shit!). The night was great since it started of being pulled over and going to the police station to get Sesil's drivers license back. I can't wait to go there again!! Here are a couple photos :)


4 comments:

rajah1116 said...

That looks like too much fun!

Jscraps4u said...

Ah...to be young again and live in the city! Sounds like you had an awesome time!

teresamatz said...

sounds like an awesome night

Anonymous said...

live it up girl!! :o)