Friday, May 2, 2008

Here I come Traverse City!

Tomorrow Shaun and I are headed home to Traverse City for the weekend. I am so excited because we have not been home since Valentines Day. That is almost 3 months and that is just way to long for me. We are hoping to leave about noon if Shaun can get out of work then. We are picking up Micah on the way and he is along for the ride. Tomorrow night we are going to Northern Lights to watch my Uncle Brooks' Band Peril play. I am really excited about this because I have not seen him play in this band yet because they are never in town on the same weekends that I am there. Saturday we are going to my cousin Andy's "Pre-Ception" He and Sassy are getting married on a cruise later in the month and are having an early party. I am looking forward to seeing lots of family. Who knows what else we will have going on but I know that I am really looking forward to this trip!!!

No comments: