Thursday, May 22, 2008

My new Camera


We received our stimulus check on Monday. YAY! We had talked about several things to do with it. Use it for our trip to Philly in August or Pay off medical bills. After my Mom visited Mothers Day weekend and I had played with her camera I decided that is what I wanted to do with the money. We decided on a Nikon D60. I have played a little bit and I LOVE it!! It takes beautiful photos. I am looking at getting a book for it so I can learn to shoot in manual. Look for lots of pictures on here now :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats jen! you will definitely enjoy that baby! ;o) cannot wait to see all the great photos you take with it. ox

Jens Place in Space said...

wow you are lucky! I would of picked that over bills anyday lol! have fun with it.