Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Father's Day

It was great being in Traverse City for Father's Day. It was a full packed couple days but I was able to spend the last couple hours in town with my Dad. I went a little crazy uploading photos for this one because Skyy was there and I got SO many great picks of her with my new camera. Here are a few of my favorites. Enjoy!

Me and my Dad

Dad and Grandpa

My Brother and Skyy
DA and Skyy playing
Dad planting flowers for Grandpa. He does this every year
Sweet Sweet Skyy
Me and Skyy
Shaun and Skyy
How could I leave out this super silly one :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a great looking family you have! Loved the photos, Jen! Glad you had a great visit in TC! :o)

Pat said...

Jen great pics & she is adorable!!

teresamatz said...

oh, that last pic is adorable

Allison Cope said...

Such great photos!

Lisa Watson said...

Cute pics!!!