Monday, June 2, 2008

Nice Weather is here to stay....

I hope!! The last 3 days have been absolutely beautiful and it is about damn time!!! I was getting so sick of the crappy weather and it was starting to bring me down. The last few days I have work tank tops and shorts/skirt and I LOVE IT!!!! With the warm weather comes grilling out and I love to do that! The last 2 nights we have made burgers on the grill and man were they good :)

I just had to share in my happiness. I hope that you are all having beautiful weather wherever you are too :)

7 comments:

Shawna said...

enjoy your warm weather! its much too hot here

Pat said...

Glad your weather has been great! Enjoy.

Marnie said...

WOO HOO! It's exciting even with the rain today it's ok! Enjoy all the nice weather!

Allison Cope said...

Enjoy the weather Jen! I too have just starting wearing my shorts for the first time this year... yeah for summer!!!

rajah1116 said...

enjoy that good weather! I love grilling season...that's all we do!

Jennifer said...

What a great photo. Glad the weather is better... rain here in VA. :(

Jayme Downs said...

Glad your weather has improved. :) Mine is way to stinkin' hot. Mid 90's with heat index around 105 most days. bleh!!