Sunday, June 22, 2008

WOWZA! That was quite the hail storm!!

Shaun and I were taking quick naps today when we were woken to the sound of a HUGE hail storm. I think it lasted about 10 minutes and the hail was as big as a quarter. It was so loud against the windows and the air conditioner unit. Hopefully it did not do any damage to the car. It kept raining so I did not get a chance to go look. Here are a few pictures I got. I wanted to get a couple when it was really coming down and the hail was at it's largest but I would have put myself and the camera in the line of fire and trust me that would not have felt good!



In other news Micah and Alison are in their new place now. Shaun took the South shore train to South Bend and Micah picked him up at the airport there. They moved loads to the new house from the storage unit all day and then I headed there after work. After going 50 miles out of the way from getting lost I was there. We had a lot of fun sitting up and talking till way late. This morning we hung around the house, had really horrible service at the Steak and Shake there and then came home. Looking forward to going back soon!

2 comments:

teresamatz said...

wowsers, thats quite a storm!

Allison Cope said...

Yikes! That's some big hail! Glad you had fun with your friends!