Monday, June 16, 2008

A Graduation Party

I went home last weekend for a very special Graduation Party. Almost 11 years ago I lost my best friend in a car accident 3 days before Christmas. That is definitely one of the hardest things I have ever dealt with. I am blessed that her family is still in my life. This weekend her little brother (well he will always be little in my mind) had his graduation party. I had to be there to celebrate with him. It was so wonderful to see so many people from my past and the flood of memories it brought back was almost overwhelming. Here are a few pictures of the event.

Graduation Boy (Troy) Hard to believe that I have known him his whole life!!
Older Brother David who was my boyfriend when I was like 12 LOL!Lynn (Their Mom) and Davids little guy AustinDavid and our old friend Corey

1 comment:

Allison Cope said...

What a wonderful thing to celebrate together! Good to see old friends!