Sunday, June 8, 2008

Seriously!!!!

OK, so Memorial weekend I found a grey hair. Today...I found 5 more. Are you flipping kidding me???? I am only 28 years old! I should NOT have grey hair yet. Shaun is just kind of laughing it off but it is really kind of freaking me out a bit. If it starts to get bad enough where I notice it without looking I will start dying my hair.

Enough about the hair stresses. Yesterday I got my hair cut again and I LOVE how this guy cut it! The last lady that did it butchered it so I was a little worried to get it cut again but Mario was great. I am defiantly going back there. :)

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

8 comments:

Jens Place in Space said...

I know how you feel I spotted one when i was at a red light in the rear view mirror and got totally distracted trying to pull it out that I didnt notice the light turn green. It sucks!

teresamatz said...

glad you atleast got a haircut that you like! I started dying before I had a chance to go gray....

Pat said...

I started getting gray hair when I was in high school. So I started dying my hair very young!!! Can't even remember the original color,LOL!!!

Allison Cope said...

I know how you feel! I hope you'll post a picture of you and your new do!

Marnie said...

Cute Cute haircut!

Colleen said...

Oh I hear ya on the grey hair and don't even talk to my sister about it as she was pretty grey by the time she got to your age!!

jo-ann said...

i heard if you pull out one grey ten more grow in! i have grey but if i let it go i look like yvonne decarlo on the munsters! lol

Renee Zieglmeier said...

Don't stress, it will cause more greys! I started going grey (now they are white hairs) when I was 18. I am almost 32 now and dye my hair very frequently and I keep it short too!

Love the new "do"