Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Taste of Chicago

So yesterday Shaun and I went down to Grant Park to take in the Taste of Chicago. I think I am still full from all the yummy food I ate. We rode the Ferris wheel and I got some great shots of the event. For those of you who don't know what taste is, let me explain. It is a week long event that welcomes probably millions of people. You buy your tickets at $8 for 12 tickets. Then you walk around and find food you want to try. Items are 10 tickets and under and all booths have a "taste portion" of one of their items that is usually 3 tickets. I had a Chicken Parmesan sandwich, fried ravioli, Italian fries and the most incredible brownie and ice cream desert. Shaun had a Chicago dog, pot stickers, chicken nuggets and chocolate covered cheesecake on a stick. We will be down there again on Thursday for the fireworks so I may have to try some more goodies :) Here are some pics.


No comments: