Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Traverse City Day 5 7/11/08

Well it is Finally Friday. Hard to believe that we only have a few days left here. The week has flown by but went nice and slow at the same time. It feels like forever ago when we went to the Island!

Sleeping in again. What a wonderful thing about vacation! I wish I could sleep in this late every day!

Shaun and I went and picked Skyy up and headed to Pebble Brook to do some mini golfing. Skyy had never been so it was fun watching her play. She actually did pretty good and had a blast doing it. I think she would have played all day if we let her! After putt putt we went inside to the air conditioning and played a few arcade games.


Later I dropped Shaun off at Northern Lights with my Dad so I could go see Sex and the City with my Mom. What a great movie! I really really enjoyed it and I will be buying the DVD as soon as it comes out!! It was nice to get some time with my Mom!




No comments: