Monday, July 14, 2008

Traverse City Day 3 7/9/08

Moving Day!!

This is a day we have not been looking forward to. Shaun's Mom Kathy has to move out of the house on 8th Street and we are helping with the final things. We took several trips to the storage unit and to Grandmas house with various things left in the house. It was kind of sad to be leaving the house. I have SO many memories there over the 14 years Shaun and I have been together. Great parties, great friends, and so much more.

With her moving, the cats needed homes. My Mom was so wonderful and took in Oliver. He is doing well over there. Still hides under the bed but that is OK. Harley we have not been able to find a home for yet. I have a few more calls to make before I give up.

During all the moving Grandma made lunch for us all. We had spaghetti and it was nice to have a little break. Then for Ma, Brad, Shaun, Skyy and I it was back to work. We only had another load or so and then we were done.

After DA came and got Skyy, Shaun and I went back to the hotel and had a nice and easy night. We walked over to That's a Pizza and got a couple of Calzones and called it an early night.


Here are a few pics of the house. Please excuse the craziness and mess!

No comments: