Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Traverse City Day 4 7/10/08

We started out the day sleeping in! I don't think we even got out of bed until 11. It was fabulous!!! Once we got up and ready I dropped Shaun off at Traverse Motors so he could visit with the guys and have lunch with them. After I dropped him off I headed to Pizza Hut to also catch up with old friends and to get my favorite pasta for lunch.


After some quick errands I went and picked Shaun back up and we headed to G&G Raneys to get Skyy. We all walked down to Wares Brothers and ice cream. It was so good, especially on such a hot day!


Once we got back to G&G's, Grandma pulled out a small bucket and Skyy got her bathing suit on and played in the water for a bit. I have NO idea how playing in this bucket was fun but she was having a great time so yay Skyy!


We headed downtown for the Junior Royal parade which started at 6:00. This is one of the things I look most forward to every year. The school floats are always so creative and fun. You can tell the kids really enjoy the parade. My Mom showed up once she was out of work and DA and Alyssa also joined us. Rachael stopped by with Braden and Jarron. Wow is Braden a handful!

After the parade we met my Dad and Di for a quick drink at the Pub and then we headed to Big Boy for dinner and then went back to the hotel to relax. Another great day in TC!

No comments: