Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Candace!

Tonight Shaun and I went out to celebrate Candace's Dirty Thirty! We met at Diversy Bowl were they did a bit of glow bowling. I am still sore from all my workouts so I just watched from behind. After they bowled several games and we all had cake we headed down to Lincoln Ave to Lions Den/The Apt. What a kick ass place!!! Downstairs is a sports bar where you can buy a YARD of beer. It is this ginormous glass thingy with a spicket on it!!! Craziest thing I have ever seen. Upstairs is the apartment (that is the name of the club) and it is laid out like an apt. It was way cool and they had some great music going. We all tossed back a few drinks and had a great time. I was sad to go because Candace recently moved to New Hampshire and I sure do miss her being here in Chi-town! Hopefully we will see her again soon!



The Birthday Girl and her new Fiance Eric. They are so darn CUTE together!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A club set up like an apartment sounds way cool.Lynda

MJ said...

I like the three candles on her cake :)

Suz said...

Great photos of the game