Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cubs Game in Cincinnati

>

Friday, Sept 5th Shaun and I hit the road headed to Cincinnati for the Cubs/Reds game. The ride there was good other than it rained the whole way. We were thinking positive because they said the weather was clearing up for the night. Well...they lied!!! It rained during the whole game. UGH! We did have amazing seats though. When I bought them I thought they were right behind the Cubs dugout. I was wrong and we were behind the Reds. It was OK though because were were 7 rows from the field! Way cool! It was wet and we got our asses beat but it was still a great time! Here are a few pics that I was able to grab the few seconds it was not raining.

This was before the game but it shows how great our seats were!

The Boys practicing for what was a horrible game!
Sorianno striking out!Our view inside the Cubs Dugout

No comments: