Monday, September 29, 2008

Family Visit

The weekend of the 19th-21st Shaun and I had house guests. My Grandparents and my Cousin came to visit. We had such a fun and busy weekend. Here are a few highlights.


We are a big game playing family! I was so happy to get to play some games while they were here because Shaun is not a big game player. We played a couple of card games and a new dice game I learned called "Farkle" SO fun!!!!



Saturday G&G, Shaun and I went to see the play Mama Mia. It was a great show with so much energy! Now that I have seen 2 different shows here in Chicago (Mama Mia and Wicked) I want to see as many as possible. I just enjoy them so much!! After the play we met back up with Davis and walked over to Millennium Park and then had dinner at Giordano's. YUM!



Sunday was game day. This was my 7th game of the season and it was the last home game of the regular season. By this time the Cubs had already clinched their division so a lot of the key players were off for the day but it was still a great time and we won the game so who can complain about that :) This was the farthest back we have sat. We were I kid you not 2 rows down from the TOP of the park!!! I think the seats were still great, just not as close as I am used to.




What a wonderful weekend was had by all and I hope they all come back and see us soon! I just love when family visits!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.